Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 60


Day 60
Yesterday our sink/toilet leak a little then stopped. This afternoon it leak a little then stopped. Paul McCartney complained so they made us pack up to move cells. After packing we waited for an hour for them to come back to let us move to another cell. In the meantime, since I had everything packed, I had to just sit there in silence and as normal Paul McCartney always abruptly yell-laughs every minute. You know I never get more than 6 hours of sleep a day cause of that or if he’s asleep yell-snoring. His poopoo gas is so strong it joins in on waking me up. At night I pack my nose and ears with toilet paper but it only helps a little.

         So they finally came to get us to move cells. The only time they handcuff us in front instead of in back is when we have to carry all our own stuff when moving cells but this time they wanted to cuff back and Paul McCartney threw a fit so they didn’t move us and turned off our water instead so now Paul McCartney is complaining around about that-total baby man. I fully understand from being here why most marriages end in divorce. Can’t wait to live with you again-you are a saint and a joy to live with.

         Oh happy day that the negrito next door to you moved-he was no treat. Only thing bad now is it’s black Pontiac and his blonde chic that get busy way loud with the window open and dirty talk. They have always stayed up all night-at least 90% of the time-must be tweakers. I used to take the baby out poty in the middle of the night-she’s so silly.

         Yeah this is surreal for me too. We gotta try to think positive and assume I will get into RDAP and get a year shaved off my sentence. Stay positive without getting our hopes up-is that possible?
         So when are you going to answer that request: Jesus freak, playful, loyal, go getter, you-that’s by memory too. If you don’t just write what you think I wanna hear really think about and write the traits that actually turned you onto me and describe them like my format then I can start strengthening those things now and continue to through time.

         Just got pics from mom and I thumb through them over and over and think about the fact that I haven’t seen anything new with my eyes in over a month. I laughed at all the pics except for one-it’s where you are smiling but your eyes look sad on April 27th w/Lisbon. How is that lemon tree?
HOMEMADE DOLL INSIDE (*arrow) VOID (TP doll still drying)
Hi glove, I glove you. Yo soy mando tu esto correo, son una carta a mi amo.

No comments:

Post a Comment