Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 23



Day 23
Nothing cool happened today. It was my day off. I hate weekends here cause it’s louder as most don’t work on weekends. I gotta work at 4am tomorrow and it’ll be hecka loud tonight. I sleep in my uniform pants. Played guitar and even sang a little at southyard-I actually sing better than the other guys I’ve heard with guitars but only crazy people sing around here. Didn’t go to psychology yesterday cause they would just tell me stuff I already know and try to get me on meds. So yeah they really were going to take me out of general population and put me in solitary confinement but I pretty much said no and cooled them out. That’s all I can think of to say today cept for Jaime working the dishes during chow and yelling across the mess hall “WAZ UP MY HENTE” to me as I doing my obligation of sitting with my race and the Mexicans all at the tables next to us. Oh yeah everytime I whistle a tune in my cell someone out there starts whistling the same tune. Could be cells above or below-I’m right on the middle range.
Now from my journal 11 days before I had to self surrender:
Welp still on my way out. I was just conversing with my sweet wife today about how hard it was to perceive 33 months. Sounds short but it is about the same long as one is in high school and that seemed really long. What in the world is one suppose to do in prison for that long – a bit excessive for making one mistake that wasn’t intentional. I just might as well forget about everyone I know for awhile – make myself not really like them. I’m gonna need to conjure up the bad things about each so that I don’t miss them so bad. We all have bad things about us so it won’t hurt my perception. It’s time to full gear my remaining perishable supplements. The time is now cause there is no later at this point. Oh yeah, let the record show that I have true love for Mars and that is forever – no matter what. I know her insides more than my own after 10 years.




No comments:

Post a Comment