Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 24

Day 24
Went to work then let out at 8 for church. It was alright, a little creepy but it was nice and I’ll continue going. Today it was protestant and catholic combined but I think they just did it catholic style. This place smells like sewage and I’ve lost 5 lbs so far from all the cardio and I cut bread and potatoes and sugar intake down by 90%. Just started that this week cause they serve fattening foods and it’s know. I’m not thinking about gaining muscle as much as much as loosing this gut cause bellies are unhealthy. I burn at least 300 calories a day w/ cardio and I eat a lot of the white lettuce that they have for lunch and dinner. I still can’t get it through my head that I’m not leaving here soon. I thank God though for Sid and Sunny flying me here cause like I said before it made it seem kinda close-I don’t feel far especially since there’s people from all over the world here. I’m super bored these days. Wasn’t the first few weeks cause so much to take in and learn about incarceration. So yeah I’m considered a writing madman. I write more than anyone I know of. That’s really cool that a collection was taken up at the family reunion. I’m glad no one is being a jerk about my incarceration. Folks come in and visit in my cell after midnight while I have to up at 4am still. There is this black dude here who is an adult film director, another guy is the grandson of Red Skelton who is an old days comedian. I am sure I’ll meet some other strange characters as I am in L.A.. Yeah my only white neighbor over here who they call Ghost (he was the only one of just a few white collar criminals here) anyway he tripped me out w/ his story. He was a millionaire, owned a healthcare company. Had a mansion and all (I saw the photos). He allegedly sued the secretary of labor and supposedly George W. Bush personally had him put in here. He’s been on 60minutes, Dateline, USA Today- his name is James L. Graf. (Employers Mutual).  Anyway he’s somewhat my friend due to being the closest whitey to me. My cell is tiny. I got a free bible today though so I’ll be going back into Isaiah. Those around seem to be cool with me reading it. My bunky doesn’t feel comfortable with me reading it though-guilt. He says it makes him feel bad about himself when he sees me read it. I told him that we are all bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment