Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 27

Day 27
Hmmm-let’s see, I practiced more martial arts w/that hand to hand military combat trainer with the last name “Yellow Wolf”. That boy good-real training-he’s mostly deaf too. I came back to the unit for a break and 98% of the inmates were still sleeping so I practiced my jump kicks. I’m sick today-got it from neighbor. That’s all for now.
Now from my journal 35 days before I had to self surrender:
I gave my 30 day notice today for my job. I need to learn to write smaller cause paper might be hard to come by where I’m going. I am not afraid. With God there is no spoon; no negative paradigms. Most everything society views as a hardship is actually good when it comes to feelings and situations. Mind over matter mouth in motion. Positive energy-whatever God made in us to have this power. Bad feelings and situations produce gain. Good  feelings and situations are good for you but they usually stunt growth cause they are comfortable and make you want to stay in a spot rather than grow and weed through it and glean from these low times. I go in with full force, power and control given to me by the hand of God (this holy spirit) gives me an on fire electricity that is growing the flames big- they burst away any battle.







free web site traffic and promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment