Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 26

Day 26
Am I blacker than ever or homier than ever though? Thuggish Ruggish style-gangsta seems to be the only way to get respect around here. Second day in a row that the biggest dude around here was testing my fighting abilities and everyone keeps coming out to watch. It’s the hardest thing for me to do to be fake. To fake fear and fake that I can’t fight but it’s highly necessary in here. I will not be looked at as a physical threat or challenge-not out of fear of loosing but out of fear of not wanting my good behavior time taken away for fighting. It always happens in play fighting where guys will start to get a bit fired up if they get hurt and it can easily escalate. My celly (bunky) trips sometimes when I kick down the knowledge or bust out some reality. He gives the fist bump when I let him know that I know what time it is. Example: today I was giving a little of the old payback by Cuba next door-he has a bit of an attitude and thinks he’s an authority on prison even though I easily beat this fool at arm wrestling ( everyone calls everyone fool in here). So his payback was yelling the same thing I was yelling yesterday outside my cell. He was taking a nap and today I was since I get up at 4am. So I says to my bunky I says  “see I don’t whine about things like people yelling outside my door, this aint the Motel 6 tis prison perro”. He tripped that I kicked it so raw then I says to him I says “have you ever heard me complain once about anything?” he says “no” I says “that’s cause I’m from the school of hard knocks foo-I came to do hard time like a convict essay-you know what I’m sayin?”. He wanted me to tell others what I had just said but all I could spit naturally was “that which doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger”. Later today I made watch on some fools getting their mark up in here. I’m gonna charge stamps for point man next time. I will bounce back from all this as the best husband you ever had-trust me I aint never got gaffled like that I use to do the gaffling. I lift heavy weight on my back and look up and all I can see is circles of German razor wire. My Pisa friend (Dixon, Ca.) come to my cell at least once a day to visit me. He was telling me about when he was in San Quentin. He’s a nice dude, has a wife who’s family is from Jalisco and he loves her. Also has a 3 year old daughter. I think he said he’s 26 but I forget. His name is Marco De La Cruz. He also works with me at 4am but back in washing pans. So yeah there’s a bunch of Hell’s Angels here. Some tough fools. Anyway I got the bottom bunk which is considered the prime. For some reason my bunky likes top bunk. Yeah my bunky and Jaime started taking their showers around the same time I do-sup wit dat? I saw Jaime at the weight pile and gave him the Deniro on Meet the Parents-I’m watching you thing since just before chow he challenged me to a fight- the dude big and mean lookin-people trip that I’m not afraid of him. I keep getting offered a free tat. This time I asked the guy about used needles-he said no you bring the end of a piece of guitar string-then you keep it. Now whatchoo thinking? Your name around my ring finger? I will not make a move w/o you-promise. My letters are not read but our phone conversations are listened to so no discussing it over the phone. This CO working right now-black dude-tried to trip me out by calling me by my first name. He said “you didn’t know I knew that did you”-a rare moment. I’m always so dumbfounded on the phone and your letters about how much you love me. I gots no love in here so it’s even more powerful. So my ability of out of site out of mind really helps in here though. If not for the letters from mom, Gma and Jen I don’t think about the outside-cept you.






free web site traffic and promotion


No comments:

Post a Comment