Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 28

Day 28
Nada-same thing everyday. That might be good though that the days all blend together and there’s nothing separating one from another.
Now from my journal 2 days before I had to self surrender:
I stopped writing in this journal due to lack of spirit from the time slipping away. I’ve been disconnected with life as a natural occurrence of raw self defense in preparation of what is to come. Wouldn’t it be cool to read a book that was actually someone’s journal. Not so much a memoir where someone writes about their life in the past but a journal or diary. Everyone wants to read a diary but is forbidden to. How about a diary of one locked up but it’s not just about being locked up but mainly the memories that allow the jailbird to escape with their mind. I will have to remember to do this. Anyway it will be a book dedicated to my loyal companion – my wonder women –Mars. Letters= abook/journal-reflective, informative and inside feelings.







free web site traffic and promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment